The Many Hearts of Chicago - Chicago Popular Attractions
Admission to Chicago’s Top Five Attractions with a Stay at the Fairmont
Chicago has an abundance of museums, galleries, installations and public artworks that make it so attractive to millions around the world—a true representation of the artist’s city. You will experience the city’s many hearts and, with it, a three-night stay at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park, a hotel draped in modern luxury. Perfectly positioned just steps from the Magnificent Mile at the center of downtown Chicago, the hotel is close to everything you could desire. This is your opportunity to experience Chicago’s past innovation and future inspiration.
- 3 Night Stay at the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park for (2)
- Daily Breakfast for (2)
- Admission to the Following Popular Attractions in Chicago for (2):
- -The Shedd Aquarium
- -The Art Institute of Chicago or Alder Planetarium
- -The Field Museum
- -Skydeck Chicago
- -Museum of Science and Industry or 360 CHICAGO
Your package Redemption Certificate will be emailed to initiate the booking process. Please allow 15 business days after your event to receive your certificate. Reservations must be booked 60 days before travel, and property inventory is subject to availability. Reservations must be booked within 12 months, and travel must be completed within 24 months of notification. Once confirmed, all reservations are final. Packages may not be transferred or resold. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.Fairmont (Ovation Rewards)
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice, for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.ovationrewards.com/collections/
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.Airfare
Travel is available from any of the 48 contiguous United States to the destination listed. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. Airfare taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.